Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nice day

I worked a little over today and then Charlie came over. It was good to visit. Then just as he was leaving the bishopric came over. That was weird. I am excited for your haircut tomorrow Robin. It will be fun to have something different. I am going to do laundry tomorrow. I have no clean clothes. Isaac is at a hard age for sitting for too long. I will have to babysit sometimes when you need to visit. I have a lot of vacation. That is good that Casey's mom is moving into that house. I just love that house. It will be nice to have someone to take care of it. She will have to get goats. If she needs anything that we have in boxes she is more than welcome to have it. We need to start getting rid of junk. Well have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...