Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nice job

Rachel that looks so nice. It really brings out the brick work. I love it. Casey sure did a good job. THat makes me feel better also that Isaac can't get out in the road. He is so curious about cars. This is good for him. He can look at the truck all day and still be inside the fence. Thanks for all your hard work. I am excited to go look at houses with Karen tomorrow. I am hoping time wise it all works out. It is going to be close on the dinner time but I am sure we will be up there by 6. It feels like friday to me. I am excited to have a day off. Well have a nice Friday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...