Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy Day

Today was good, I got a lot done. Casey needed something mailed so me and Isaac walked to the post office and did that. Then we meet Casey for lunch which was fun. On Isaac's nap I mowed the lawn. The yard is looking really nice. I think it is all coming together. It is no old person lawn yet but it looks nice. The guy across the street has mowed his lawn 5 times and I am just on the first time. Then when Isaac got up we went grocery shopping. Casey went looking at guns on Saturday with Collin and found one he liked so we went and bought it tonight with the tax refund money. It was fun and Casey is excited. Kelly and his friend needed to scan something so they came over and that did that. It was good to see him. Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...