Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy Day also

I had a busy day also and then we need drugs so we went to Sam's. It was fun to walk around. I always buy too much but it was nice. I have dinners for all weekend now so we can play and play. I was going to make barbeque pork with baked potatoes and then some hamburger pie (for Isaac) and then some chicken. I haven't figured out how to do the chicken yet but I have all week. I also found the cutest book for Isaac. It is a wake up book. I thought he would like that. I am glad you liked your MP3 player. I love mine also. I don't know what I would do without it now. Well have a great Tax Day. I am glad that Casey got a gun. It is fun to be able to do those things. Dad was going to see if he could get insurance for you guys through Seer. Casey still works there. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...