Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The wheel weaves

Robin, I don't like the bangs on that hair style. I think that would drive me crazy. They seem too short to pull back so you would have to do them everyday. That is my thought. I like the layering on it though. I guess there has been a new wheel of time book out since 2010 and I haven't read it yet. I am out of the loop I guess. I bought it today so I may not get much quilting done because I am excited to read it. Today was good. It seemed to have rained last night because everything was kind of wet but it never rained in the day. It was really pleasant outside and was nice. I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and Isaac took a 3 hour nap so I just kept sewing. I have all the trackers done and am half way done with all the trucks. I think that it is looking good. Casey is finishing up the fence tonight, it is looking really good. Well I am off to read. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...