Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What a day

Today we spent a lot of time visiting with people and it is hard to do with Isaac. He does pretty good but it is hard to pay attention to him and a conversations. By the end of the day he was done. We went visiting teaching in the morning. Then after his nap we visited to insurance agent. Then we went to joanns and they were having really good sales but Isaac had had enough so I grabbed some batting and we came home. Casey's Mom moved to Clifton today. I guess that Allen is flying out this weekend. I hope that it works out for them. I think that it all my news. I need to go shopping tomorrow for the shower. I waited until the last minute.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...