Monday, April 30, 2012

Food Everywhere

It was the day of treats. We had staff meeting this morning and someone's wife made pesto and butterscotch squares. They were really good. I am glad everyone had a good day. It looks really cloudy when I went to Walmart tonight. Is is suppose to rain? Good luck at Lagoon Robin. I hope you have a good time. Dad hurt his knee so he is wearing a brace. I made a doctor's appointment today to have someone look at his stomach. See if that is what is really wrong. They didn't have those cars at Walmart Rachel. I will have to go to another Walmart and see if I can get one for Isaac. That is fun to make cookies. I bet the boys loved those. Boys love food. You will always have people who will eat your food. Don't work to hard. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...