Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Water

Isaac is going to love Lava Hot Springs. He is getting so big. That is neat he said nana. He is so smart. You are such a good mom. I went to Heber tonight after work and had dinner with Karen. Robin was suppose to work at Lagoon but that got canceled so I decided to just take off and visit. I had to go to work early this morning so I left early but I still am over a 1/2 hour so I am going to leave early another day also. That is something fun to look forward to. It rained here this morning also. Dad and I worked on the partnership for our family tonight. We are going forward with that. I think that will be good for us. When it is all ready to go we will all have to sign it. Have a great Wednesday. The week is almost over with. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...