Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ducks

Today Isaac was talking more.  He called bananas nana's.  It was cute.  I also took him to first dam and he said duck.  I guess he has said that before but it was cute.  We walked on the pier and he loved watching the water and ducks.  It was rainy this morning so we went grocery shopping and then just played in the backyard when it cleared out.  My visiting teachers came over and that was nice to talk to them.  Jenn came over and sewed with me also and that was fun.  We went to first dam in the afternoon, he loved being in the water.  I have attached a picture.  I made lasagna for dinner and it was good but he have a lot of it left.  Everyone have a good night.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...