Sunday, April 29, 2012

nice day

WE had a nice day today. We went to sacrament meeting and then we got a call from Karen saying her car wouldn't start so we drove to Heber and it was a nice adventure. We got her car working so we came back home and I crashed for a while. Dad made rice pilaf and it was really good. Then Neil's wife was singing in a gosple choir so we went and saw that. It was fun. Much different than a mormon singing group. Halleluiah. They did say an interesting thing and I really like it. Instead of I will believe when I see it, they said I see it when I believe it. It liked that. It was very uplfiting and it was glad we went. Not much going on this week. I am busy at work but that is becoming the norm. I like that. Well have a great week. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...