Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

I have had a good Monday. My car started so that was nice. My plants are still alive. I have kept them alive almost 3 days now. Keep your fingers crossed that it continues that way. We had engineering meeting this morning and there was a plate of doughnuts on the table. Apparently they were from Friday when they had guest, so they were as hard as a rock. John (one of the brothers that owns the company) Went and bought new doughnut's cause he said he felt guilty having everyone come in and say the doughnuts look good but them not being edible. So i had a doughnut and then we had a hamburger lunch for their father's birthday. It was fun. Well I hope that everyone had a great Monday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...