Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday

Karen, I am so glad that you live close so Mom and Dad could help you.  Today was the perfect day for that to happen.  Today was good for us.  Casey went to work today and came home and cooked dinner.  It tasted really good.  Me and Isaac went on a walk this morning.  Then we went to church.  Isaac was ready for his nap when we left so I thought he would fall asleep during church but he didn't.  He was really grumpy near the end of sacrament so I took him home and gave him a nap.  After dinner Casey wanted to fly the kite.  So we grabbed a couple of Dad's kits and went to the park by Randy's house.  Since we were close we stopped by and he came with us.  It was so fun.  There wasn't any wind but we tried for a while and got it up a couple of times.  I really enjoy flying kites, I haven't done it in a while.  We will have to do it again when it is windy.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...