Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi

Karen, you have a green thumb.  Good job.  It is fun to have plants.  My peas are doing well and that is exciting.  Today was good.  I meet Casey for lunch at Great Harvest.  We ate outside and Isaac was interested in the wheel barrel out side of the Garden Store.  Casey went shooting with a guy from his work and he taught him a lot about aiming and really helped him.  We had leftovers for dinner and they tasted good.  We have been having problems getting a hotel in Lava so I think that we are just going to go up there and wing it.  If we can't find anything we will just come home.  It will be fun anyway.  Well that is all I have to report.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...