Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Day

I had a normal day also. I like normal days. Sounds like everyone is having quarto de mayo tomorrow. That will be fun. ME and dad walked the mall tonight and they had this tens unit for really cheap so we bought it for dad to try on his shoulders to see if they will help the pain levels. He tried it tonight and said he helped. I hope it works for him. I am excited to go look at the house tomorrow Karen. It looks like a nice one. Not much else to report. That is good you got a book for Isaac. I am excited to see it. I bet he loves it. Robin worked both places today so she came home and to bed. She was so tired. Have a nice Friday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...