Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Modern paying

I have decided that I need to start paying my bills electronically. Man that is a job to get them set up. I was a stress bucket before it was over with today. I still have a few problem bills but I will continue to strive to get into the 21st century. I miss checks. I think I am just going to go order a new box on Saturday. How does that sound for exciting. I am getting better at the electronic payment features. Well that was the excitement in my day. My plant is still alive also at work. I got one for secretary day. I don't have much else in the way of news. We had a quiet night. Dad made another rice recipe and it was good. Have a good thursday. It looks like it might turn rainy again. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...