Thursday, June 7, 2012

Airplanes

I keep forgetting to say that since the air show Isaac has noticed the airplanes flying over us.  Before when he heard them he would say truck, now he points to the sky.  It is cute.  Today was good.  Isaac woke up at 5:30 and I tried to get him back to sleep to no avail.  I thought it would be a really long done but it turned out to be a really nice day.  We watched some tv this morning and went on a walk.  Jenn came over and sewed and that was fun, I like her.  I only have one more row left on my truck quilt and then I am done.  Casey had to help his Aunt Kay and Uncle Jerry move some things out of a storage shed after work so me and Isaac went to Cafe Rio.  Casey mowed the lawn tonight and we watched him.  Pretty exciting.  I am excited to test out your tent Karen, that will be a lot of fun.  Thanks for bringing it up.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...