Sunday, June 3, 2012

Quiet day

We didn't go to church today. I woke up with a headache so we just rested all day. It was nice. Margaret went to Annettes so we just vegged all day. It felt nice. I am glad that Isaac went to nursery today. I will have to buy some fruit snacks also. I am glad you found your ward Karen. I hope you get a calling soon. Did you tell them you love Primary? Kay called me this morning and said that Bert had passed away last night. He fell out of bed and I guess he really broke the rest of his neck. The funeral is going to be on Friday. Kay wants me to come. I am sorry the airconditioner doesn't work Rachel. That sucks. It is suppose to cool down tomorrow though so hopefully that will buy you some time to get it fixed. Well have a nice week. Don't work too hard. Wish us luck this week with going to Saudi. I hope the detector does well. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...