Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thanks

Thank you for the books and clothes Mom and Karen, that is super sweet.  I really appreciate it thank you.  Thank you for the pillow pattern also.  I am excited to try it out.  It doesn't look to hard.  I think that I may have to go to Joanns this week and get some fleece.  Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning like normal.  I gave Isaac his nap a little early and he woke up at 2 which was perfect to go to nursery.  So we skipped sacrament and went to nursery.  I am glad that he is going to start to go and get used to being with different people.  He was really clingy at first but he started to warm up.  He loved the fruit snacks at snack time.  He ate two bags and he started eating the girl next to him.  I am going to have to go and pick some up.  Casey made it back home safety.  Well thanks for everything and try to stay cool.

Love
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...