Monday, June 4, 2012

I am honest

Rachel I love the pillow. I think it is darling. I want to make a couple of them. I think it turned out really cute. Isaac looked so big in the picture. He is growing up too fast. I had a good day. It was quiet. I still had a bad headache so I drank coke all day and alternated between tylenol and ibuprofen all day. Man I wish it would go away. Any suggestions. Karen I am so sorry you had to pay so much for drugs. That is so not right. I will help you. That is a crime. They make you pay a fortune to have insurance and then they don't cover anything. They can cure you, you just can't pay for it. I don'thave any other news. The detectors are looking really good. Dad got a paycheck for Casey. Have a good day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...