Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good day

The viewing and graveside services were really nice. I was glad I went. Julie and Alyssa came and then they had a luncheon at Olive Garden. It tasted really good. I was starving by 3. Afterwards me and Julie and Alyssa went to the mall and went to forever 21. It is a nice store. Then I came home and went grocery shopping and did another batch of dishes. I got really behind with no dish soap but they are all caught back up. Yeah I have a sink again. I think that is neat that Isaac knows about planes. He is brilliant. 5:30 is so early. I bet you are already for bed right now. I am glad that tomorrow is friday and that I get to go to Logan on Saturday. I loved to do that. Well have a great friday. I hope your luncheon goes really well Karen. Your salad looked really good. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...