Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love it

I love the weather today, it felt so nice not to have it so hot.  Today was good.  We tried story time again today and he did about the same.  We did make it the whole time so that was good.  I have been trying to practice the song with him and I think that has helped.  Isaac has been kind of off the last couple day.  He is really defiant and he throws things in anger.  Maybe he is just learning to control his emotions, I am not sure.  Good job with all your herbs Karen, that is fun.  Maybe you could set up an etsy shop and sell oils, that would be fun.  I hope that you are feeling better today Mom.        

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...