Things are also good in Logan. We went on walk this morning and a bike ride in the afternoon since the weather was so nice. We meet Casey for lunch at McDonald's and that was fun. We went visited Casey's Dad this evening. They are doing good. Not much else going on either. I hope everyone has a good night.
Love
Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment