Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cold

Man it did it cold didn't it. My headache is feeling a lot better. Still there a little bit but nothing really bad. YEAH. Isaac is hitting the terrible twos. I really felt like 18 months to 2 years was the worst. They know what they want and they still aren't talking well enough to express what is going on. It is just hard on them. He might not feel 100 percent also and that just doesn't help. Might want to read up on time outs. Dad is still working. I guess the detector's gooeys aren't working. I am not sure I know what that is. I sure hope they get them glued together. Jed leaves in the morning. I guess that is the usual scenerio for us. Well I had a nice time with Robin tonight and I was going to do laundry but I just never got that far. Maybe tomorrow night. Have a great Wednesday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...