Thursday, November 15, 2012

COQ10

Thank you for the COQ10 Karen.  I think that it helped.  I didn't have a ton of energy but I felt a lot better today and I did have more energy.  I am going to have Casey try it tomorrow also.  Thank you.  Today the weather was great and we enjoyed it.  It was nice.  I raked up my leaf piles in the backyard and filled both green trash cans.  I still have a ton of leaves to rake up but I will have to wait for next week.  I finished all the blocks for the granny square quilt and I sewed together one row.  My points aren't super great and that is frustrating but overall it is looking good.  Isaac broke one of his trucks today and I told him Daddy could fix it and forgot about it.  Then when Casey got home he showed it to him and said broke.  So we decided just to get him a new one and throw it away.  So we went to shopko but they didn't have it but I think that Isaac is over it and wont remember.  I did get some cheap stuff for Isaac's stocking.  I am so excited for Christmas.  Sorry that is a lot of rambling.  I hope that everyone had a stress free day and a good night.

Love
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...