Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A climber

Mom, good job on all the packing.  That is a lot of work.  It is almost over.  I am excited for tomorrow.  Thanks for coming up guys.  I forgot that my visiting teacher were coming tomorrow at 1 so I talked to them today and they said that they wanted to come by and drop something off really fast so we will have to hang around for that.  It will be fine.  Today was good.  We had story time which is always fun.  We went Casey at the mall for lunch.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and I have all but 9 blocks done.  I have attached a picture of the stack of them, it is a lot of blocks.  This afternoon was warm enough to go on a walk.  Isaac likes to climb the fence so I put some pictures of that on also.  He is cute.  It was funny at nursery on Sunday they were singing a song that started with your hands so she wanted everyone to hold there hands up.  Isaac held up his hands and screamed HANDS.  It was so funny, everyone was laughing.  Well drive safe tomorrow.  We will have a fun day, I am excited.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...