Monday, November 12, 2012

My bags are packed I am ready to go

Thanks Robin for cooking.  That will be a lot of fun.  Rachel we have a ton of movies copied.  You will have to get them all.  That is nice you got something for Isaac to watch in the car.  He really needs that.  WEll I took a picture of all my boxes.  One more day.  I am getting way excited.  I hope it wall works out.  Work was good just really busy and I am still behind.  I worked an extra 1/2 hour tonight and that helped a little bit.  I am excited to come up on Wednesday.  Start making lists of what you want to eat on Thanksgiving.  Have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...