Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Almost there

The apartment place called me today and said they had to replace all the linoleum and they still needed to do the entry way.  They wanted to know if that was OK for tomorrow or if I was moving in.  I told them that would be good, we were moving on Saturday but we still can come and get the keys.  That was good.  I didn't want to have to take more time for that.  Dad has to work so he isn't coming to logan with us.  I am excited to come up.  It will be fun to play.  Isaac looks so big on that fence.  He is a good climber.  He is so cute.  Well not much else going on with me.  I needed gas in my car so I left early to go get some and I got to work 1/2 hour early.  Yesterday I got up 10 minutes early and was late for work.  Traffic just makes all the difference.  So I worked a 1/2 late also so I worked 9 hours today.  I didn't feel like doing much after that.  I really should have cleaned but I am sure it will be there for me another day.  Robin good luck with you stuff tomorrow night.  I am excited to see the results.  The picture you showed me was really cool.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...