Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stressed also

I have been stressed also about the move and thanksgiving but I had a good day also.  I got the apartment and it is nice.  Me and Karen went to Logan and got all the food for Thanskgiving.  THere will be a feast for Thanksgiving.  I am excited.  I am so glad your make up went well tonight Robin.  You will have to post a picture.  I am also glad you are doing Christmas Carol.  You will have fun doing that one.  I always love it when things work out.  It was so much fun to go to Logan.  Thanks Rachel and Isaac and Casey for the fun time.  It broke my heart when I had to leave and Isaac cried.  I need to stay the night next time.  I will be spending 3 nights next week.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I am going to love that one.  Well have a great rest of the week.  Moving day is at hand.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...