Monday, November 12, 2012

Fire

Robin that is nice of you to cook for us.  That will work out really well and it will be good to see our apartment.  Thanks.  I am excited for Karen and Mom to come up on Wednesday.  Today was kind of slow.  It was really cold outside so we spent a lot of time inside.  We walked the mall but everyone wants to sell us things and it drives me crazy.  When Casey got home we went to best buy and bought a kindle fire to replace the broken dvd player.  Casey is just going to copy all the movies and put them on it.  We can put the movies Dad copied on it also.  I think it will be really fun.  I am liking it so far and think we will use it a lot.  That is my excitement.  I am going to play with it while Casey puts Isaac to bed. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...