Thursday, November 15, 2012

First Load

Dad came home all excited to move so we decided to move one load.  It was so much fun.  We didn't take a lot but it was good to get started.  The bathroom has toilet paper and a towel.  That is always a good thing.  Rachel I think that is good CQ10 helped.  It is an enzyme that helps with energy.  I hope it helps. I can pick you up some at Sam's if you would like me to.   I did find a screw driver and took the doors off the hutch.  I like it.  I think it will be nice to have all the equipment in there.  Clean it up a bit.  We decided we needed some shelfs in the outside storage area.  We are going to go to Lowes to get some.  I am not sure when.  I also need some shelf organizers for the bathroom.  I am making a list.  That is fun.  I am looking forward to moving.  I will be glad when it is done.  It looks like dad is going to Saudi Arabia on November 27.  Grandma Bodily started bleeding rectally and Jed to her to the ER.  They admitted her.  She was really anemic and they are going to do a colonoscopy in the morning.  I will keep you posted on that one.  Dad doesn't know what hospital she is in but I bet it is the Lakeview in Bountiful.  Have a great day.  I am glad you got all your paper work in Karen.  That has to feel really good.  Thanks Robin for cooking on Saturday.  I am excited.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...