Sunday, November 11, 2012

What a snow storm

Karen made it home safe and sound and we cleaned off the cars.  There were another 18 inches of snow.  I haven't seen that much snow in a long time.  Me and dad went to Ben's farewell and they had no snow, just a little bit on the grass.  It was so strange.  The roads were bad until we got to I-15 but then they were just wet and then coming home we went 215 and they were wet.  I love the road cams on UDOT.  It was so nice to see what roads were good to take.  Not much else to report.  It was nice to visit with everyone.  I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks.  Thanksgiving much more than moving.  I just feel like there is so much to do but I can't figure out what it is to do.  I have decided to come up to Logan on Wednesday if that is OK Rachel.  I think that Karen is coming also and Dad but that is a maybe.  I have to sign for the house at 10:30 so after we are done with that then we will come up.  That way we can get Thanksgiving organized.  The weather is suppose to be good. That is the only thing that will keep me from coming.  It is suppose to warm up so hopefully this snow will melt a little bit.  Have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...