Saturday, November 10, 2012

Spring?Winter?

It snowed all day.  I bet we have 12 inches.  It stopped for a while and now it is snowing again.  Weird. Lake Effect snow.  I am sorry we didn't get to Logan.  I felt so bad.  I am not working on Wednesday.  I am thinking I will drive up in the afternoon and we can go shopping then.  I hope that will work out.  I did take a picture.  Dad's croques are coming up and they looked so pretty so I am posting that one also.  Spring in winter.  Robin got her new tires.  I am glad, she is going to need them.  I feel better that she has them.  Karen is spending the night.  I hope she can go home in the morning.  It is suppose to clear out.  We are suppose to go to Provo in the morning for Ben's farewell.  Have a nice Sunday.  I think that is neat you went ice skating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...