Sunday, November 4, 2012

We are random

Well we didn't get a fish we went to the pet store and we could bring our self's to do it.  I think that it is for the best.  I just keep thinking about all diseases fish get and having to clean it.  Maybe we will get one later down the road.  Casey started to fix the windows server and got it working again.  We wanted it next to the xbox so we could watch movies.  So he decided to move everything downstairs.  The cable downstairs works for the TV but it wouldn't work with the internet so Casey had to run new wire downstairs.  He knew we had talked about moving the couches to the other side of the room so he put the wire there.  So we rearranged the whole basement this morning.  I like it.  I think it will take some getting used to but I think it will be really nice.  It will give us a lot of room for Isaac to have a play area.  We also finished putting up the baseboards in the bedroom.  We didn't end up going to church.  Isaac fell asleep a 40 minutes before we had to go and we decided to just let him sleep.  He took a 3 hour nap so he needed it.  When he got up he wanted to start the car so we went for a ride in the ford focus.  Then we decided just to drive to Clifton and see Casey's mom.  We made it as far as Richmond and Isaac got upset so we went to Smithfield and got dinner at McDonald and played in the play land for a while.  Well here are some pictures of the downstairs.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  I am sorry your neighbors are noisy Mom, that makes me so mad.  I am glad that you are moving soon. :)

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...