Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nice Saturday

I had a nice Saturday.  I got a lot of packing done and then we met Robin for lunch and picked up her boxes.  I was running out.  She took us to this place like Benihanna's only it is really cheap.  WE will have to go there when we are all together.  IT was nice.  Dad got the oil changed in his car and we went out for ice cream.  I even got laundry done.  Don't forget to fall back tonight.  I hope you got cable in the right place Casey.  Are you the owner of a new fish RAchel?  Neighbors are having a big party tonight.  It is going to be a long night.  Only 1 more saturday after this one :)  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...