Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A lot of Candy

I am glad that you had a fun Halloween Karen.  Good job.  We had a really fun day.  I am worn out from all the trick or treating we did.  Mom did get a lot of cute clothes, it was fun.  I got a new purse and I love it.  It is so nice, thank you Mom.  After Mom and Dad left we went over and visited with Randy.  Isaac did really well and just played with the cars.  It was nice to visit for a while.  We didn't get him to bed until 9.  That combined with no nap he is going to be tired tomorrow.  I didn't get a lot of pictures of Isaac, he was moving around a lot.  We had him be a skeleton in the day and a fire fighter at night since it was warmer.  He loved the glow stick you got him Karen, thanks.  Today was so fun, I wish we could play and shop everyday.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...