Thursday, November 1, 2012

Could it please be Friday

It felt like Friday all day to me.  I don't know why.  It was just a busy week.  I have been working over 9 hours a day to make up for all the doctor appointments.  I am with Rachel I would just like to play every day.  I love the house Karen.  I am so happy for you.  I am glad the inspection came back good also.  You are on the road to a home owner.  I just worked and went to the store.  I made spagetti for dinner.  I haven't made that in a long time.  The doctor's office called and said there is a medicine over the counter that will help a lot.  I am going on Amazon to order some.  That is good.  I am going to pack this weekend and clean.  Should be exciting.  I am getting excited for black friday.  We should be able to buy lots of stuff and store it in Karen's house :)  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...