Tuesday, October 30, 2012

a hoot

that is funny isaac is so smart. just wait till he learns your purse is where money is. ha ha... just kidding. Today was good for me I worked and then I made a salad for our work party tomorrow. I think my cake held up ok. hopefully tomorrow it will be good still. :) Sorry you had to be at the hospital so long, hopefully the find something so that it was worth the whole day of tests. I am excited for your house karen. I think if you get it by christmas we should have a christmas party at your place. well saturday i should be free. Joe wants to do another shoot but I don't know when Its usually at night if it happens. well not to much else have a happy halloween!!!! robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...