Monday, October 29, 2012

Us Too :)

We carved pumpkins today also.  Casey is working swing still so he went on a walk with us and then we carved pumpkins.  Isaac wasn't into it but I had a lot of fun.  I did two pumpkins and Casey did four.  Not much else going on.  We went to the store this evening to walk around a bit.  I am glad that your house stuff it going good Karen.  I love your makeup pictures Robin, you did a really good job.  That sounds fun.  I was so tired yesterday I slept like the dead last night and I feel better today.  Thanks for your help this weekend Mom and Karen. I love how the room turned out.  I will take some pictures and attached them.  I am getting excited for Halloween.  :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...