Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

We had a really nice halloween.  Me and dad went to Logan and Isaac figured out treat or treating really fast and was so cute.  He really liked the candy part.  We went to the downtown shops and the mall.  There was a firetruck at the mall and all I can say is it made Halloween.  When Isaac was suppose to be taking a nap, me and Rachel got to go shopping and I got me some new shirts.  They are so cute.  I needed some. I am glad you won the contest Robin.  I was wondering if anyone ate the cake.  What did you win?  I can't believe that tomorrow is the 1st of November.  Wow we will be moving before you know it.  LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...