Monday, October 29, 2012

scariest dessert

I like all of your pumpkins :) good job. I didn't do one it seems like a lot of work... well today was good. I worked, and payed rent. so thats a nice chunk. o well its a nice place ;) on halloween we are having the scariest dessert competition, I couldn't wait I started tonight, just incase it was stupid. I really like it though. I used the skull cake pan :) and coconut praline cake spread. I don't think i will be eating it for a while though. I posted a picture below. I hope it lasts till wensday. I put it in the fridge I know heat is the worst with frosting. well that was a long post on my dessert but that was basically all I have done all day. Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...