Monday, October 29, 2012

scariest dessert

I like all of your pumpkins :) good job. I didn't do one it seems like a lot of work... well today was good. I worked, and payed rent. so thats a nice chunk. o well its a nice place ;) on halloween we are having the scariest dessert competition, I couldn't wait I started tonight, just incase it was stupid. I really like it though. I used the skull cake pan :) and coconut praline cake spread. I don't think i will be eating it for a while though. I posted a picture below. I hope it lasts till wensday. I put it in the fridge I know heat is the worst with frosting. well that was a long post on my dessert but that was basically all I have done all day. Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...