Saturday, November 3, 2012

Slept right through it

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I was like Isaac and watching TV with my blanket and fell righ to sleep.  It was so nice.  I have been watching Sherlock that Karen showed me and it was good.  Dad worked really late also last night.  It was around 9 before he got home.  I am good with just packing.  I really don't have a lot of stuff and I am about 1/2 done.  I would love help on the 17th however for the big move.  Mark that date on your Calendar.  Robin if you want to hook up today for lunch or dinner just give me a call.  I am around.  Well have a nice weekend.  It is so pretty outside.  Just a reminder.  We fall back tonight.  You get an extra hour of sleep.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...