Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I may never eat cake again

Robin your halloween creations are amazing this year.  The picture of that girl is the best and the cake.  If you don't win I think they rigged the contest.  That is amazing bad.  I wonder if anyone will eat it.  I spent most of theday at the hospital.  WE were suppose to have a test at 7:15 and at 8:30 they took dad back and then they proceeded to tell me it was a 4 hour test.  It was a long day.  I did work until 7 trying to make up some of  the hours.  I am so far behind.  On the positive side, I am so excited to come to Logan tomorrow.  I am getting up like I am going to work and leave to play.  I just need that.  The weather is suppose to be good.  Robin are you busy on Saturday.  I could take you out to lunch or dinner if you would like.  I am packing all day so I have free time.  I am going to start doing the pack everything mode.  It shouldn't bee too much to do.  It is getting closer.  Not much else going on with us.  I am tired of doctors and tests.  I am not sure what it all means but I guess when we go to the doctor on the 27 we will find out. Karen way to go on the house.  You are moving along.  I hope the inspection went well.  DId he say anything.  Good luck with your trunk or treat.  You will have to take a picture of your car and post it.  I hope you win the pumpkin carving contest.  That will be fun. 

 Have a great Halloween  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...