Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Raking Leafs

Mom, I thought about you guys today.  I should of emailed you too see how it went.  I am sorry it was such a long test that sucks.  I hope that it was worth it.  Robin that is a good cake.  Good job, it is very gross.  That is fun that your work is doing that.  Good job on your house Karen, I am glad that it is moving a long.  Today is Casey's last day of swing so he will be back to days tomorrow.  I finished binding the purple quilt yesterday and I have attached a picture.  I love it.  Today was good.  We went to story time this morning and everyone had their kids dressed up.  I must of missed the memo, I hope it doesn't scar him too bad.  The story ladies were dressed as witches and Isaac wasn't a big fan.  Jenn came over and sewed and that was fun.  Her machine is having problems so she wasn't able to stay long.  She is going to take it in to get it fixed.  We played in the leafs and it was a lot of fun.  After I feed him dinner I was eating at the table and I heard him carrying something heavy and I turned around and he had carried my purse to me.  He wanted to go in the car so we went to the mall.  There were kids playing there so it was fun just to play around.  I am going to work on the quilt Robin did for Karen next.  It should be fun.  I hope that everyone has a good Halloween and stay safe.  I will take pictures of Isaac.  I am excited for Mom and Dad to come up.  It will be a fun day.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...