Friday, November 2, 2012

Something is Fishy

I am getting excited for Christmas and Thanksgiving.  It will be fun.  Karen did your house pass inspection?  Did they find anything interesting?  I hope that everything is going smoothly.  Today was good.  The weather is awesome and we are enjoying that.  We went on a walk this morning and met Casey for lunch.  We went to Formosa and they had fish there and Isaac loved them.  He kept wanting to go over there.  So we were like we should get a fish if he likes it.  So I went to petsmart and I got overwhelmed and decided not to go down that path again.  But then I was talking to Casey and he said that we should do it.  It would be fun to have a fish.  he had to work late tonight so I thought that maybe we would get one in the morning.  I will let you know how that goes.  Casey had a long day today and is working late.  We just lounged around tonight. These pictures are from yesterday but it is pretty must how it was tonight also.  I need to get some motivation.  Everyone have a good weekend.  Good luck packing Mom.  I can come down and help if you need it.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...