Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nice Night

I had a nice evening.  I met Kay, Julie, Alyssa, Angela, Hayden and Rylee for dinner.  We went to the Valley Fair Mall.  It was nice to walk around.  Claire's had their Halloween jewelry on sale, I got you a couple pieces Robin.  That was my excitement for the night.  Kay has to have to shoulder operated on November 20th.  Alyssa is dancing in the festival of tress on December 1st.  I thought that would be fun to go see her.  I am sorry about your neck Robin.  Traumel helps a ton.  I can bring some over tomorrow if you need me to.  I was planning on meeting Karen for dinner tomorrow if the weather holds out.  If it starts storming then we will have to post pone until another time. Not much else to report.  Get feeling better Robin.  If you need anything give me a call. Your elephant is beautiful.  I love it.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...