Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day

Your funny Robin, that is a really funny story.  The Gumm gene is strong in you.  Karen, I am glad that your house is appraised I hope that it goes well.  Mom that is so scary about your apartments.  That really makes me mad.  I am so glad that you are moving soon and never answer you door.  That is so scary.  Today was good.  The weather is really nice and we are enjoying it while we can.  Casey wasn't feeling great so he came home a little early and took a nap.  Then we went and to the library so he could vote.  I started reading a really cute book last night called Wonderland Creek.  I haven't finished it yet but I would recommend it on what I have read so far, 17%.  It is a really cute book.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...