Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Best Laid Plans

I hope that everything worked out for you guys today and that you had a fun time.  I am sorry about your tires Robin.  It was good to find out they were bad now.  We had a really low key day.  Casey worked and we watched a lot of shows.  Isaac seemed to need a rest day.  When Casey got home we went ice skating.  It was a lot of fun to do.  Isaac wasn't too keen on it but he went around a couple of times.  We got him a walker but he wasn't able to keep his balance enough.  So me and Casey took turns skating while the other watched Isaac.  It felt really nice to skate for a while.  Not much else to report.  I hope that you guys had a good day.  Next weekend it moving weekend. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...