Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Best Laid Plans

I hope that everything worked out for you guys today and that you had a fun time.  I am sorry about your tires Robin.  It was good to find out they were bad now.  We had a really low key day.  Casey worked and we watched a lot of shows.  Isaac seemed to need a rest day.  When Casey got home we went ice skating.  It was a lot of fun to do.  Isaac wasn't too keen on it but he went around a couple of times.  We got him a walker but he wasn't able to keep his balance enough.  So me and Casey took turns skating while the other watched Isaac.  It felt really nice to skate for a while.  Not much else to report.  I hope that you guys had a good day.  Next weekend it moving weekend. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...