Friday, November 9, 2012

Sorry about the sound

That is sad about the DVD player.  I do think you got your money's worth out of it however.  It really wasn't that much.  How would the kindle fire work.  Would you down load movies for it?  I thought the kindle was just for books.  It sure did snow here also.  Work was busy but I really lost motiviation in the afternoon so I still have a lot to do.  Oh well.   I am so excited for next weekend because it is the big move day.  I need to get someone hired to help us.  I guess the time has come.  I am excited to go to Logan tomorrow.  I hope it stops snowing.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...