Friday, November 9, 2012

Sorry about the sound

That is sad about the DVD player.  I do think you got your money's worth out of it however.  It really wasn't that much.  How would the kindle fire work.  Would you down load movies for it?  I thought the kindle was just for books.  It sure did snow here also.  Work was busy but I really lost motiviation in the afternoon so I still have a lot to do.  Oh well.   I am so excited for next weekend because it is the big move day.  I need to get someone hired to help us.  I guess the time has come.  I am excited to go to Logan tomorrow.  I hope it stops snowing.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...