Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gumm Girl

WEll I got out of work and it was starting to cloud up so I panicked and didn't go to Heber to have dinner with Karen.  Sorry about that one.  I will come up next week when the weather will be nice.  So I called Robin to see how her neck was and she said that ShopKo was up to 90 percent off their costumes and dad was working late and there still wasn't any snow so I ventured the 5 blocks and went to Shopko.  They still had a lot of stuff left, it was a lot of fun.  I scored. Dad is still working I guess someone is going somewhere on Sunday and they have to have this all done so he will be burning midnight oil until Sunday.  That is usually how it works.  Work was way busy today and I am behind but I am doing the best I can and so that will have to do.  I wore my new shirt I got at Kohls and that made my whole day.  I know that sounds dumb but it did.  Good luck with the addition part Karen.  I wonder if the people that lived there did the addition or if they bought it that way.  If they bought it that way they would have had to have permits to get a loan.  Just a thought.  WE made it to Friday.  Be careful in the snow storm tomorrow.  I am going to Logan on Saturday to work on Thanksgiving.  I am just so excited.  LOVE MOM   PS  I hope you win the big prize tomorrow Karen so you can buy you a really neat couch for your family room.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...