Friday, November 9, 2012

Tragedy

This evening we ran to the store and the sound went out on Isaac's DVD player.  Casey is going to try to fix it at work tomorrow but I think that we are going to get a kindle fire for a family present and use that.  I guess we will see how it goes.  Today was good.  They had a Christmas Present Expo thing at the redwood conference center by the DMV.  They have made it really nice over there, I liked it.  It was fun to walk around and I picked up a present for Dad.  Me and Isaac walked the mall after his nap.  It was supper crowded since the weather was bad.  We didn't get aw much snow as you guys though.  I am excited for everyone to come up tomorrow.  We will have a fun time.  Thanks.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...